ECO (energy company obligation)
Coastal Solar and Gas are accredited to carry out ECO work under the Green Deal scheme.
Under the scheme qualifying persons could be eligable for a new A rated boiler fitted for free.
To qualify under this scheme you need to look at the criteria below.
You might be able to get help for energy-saving improvements to your home if you’re on certain benefits and own or privately rent your home.
You may get all or part of the cost of:
- loft or cavity wall insulation
- boiler repairs or replacements
You must own your property or rent it privately and have the owner’s permission to do the work.
You must also get one of the following benefits:
- Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (and your income is £15,860 or less)
- Working Tax Credit (and your income is £15,860 or less) - plus one of the extra conditions below
- Income Support - plus one of the extra conditions below
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance - plus one of the extra conditions below
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance – plus the support or work related element, or one of the extra conditions below
For certain benefits, one of the following must also apply:
- you’re responsible for a child under 16 (or under 20 if they’re in education or training)
- you get Disabled Child Premium
- you get Disability Premium
- you get Pensioner Premium
- you’re 60 or over (only if you get Working Tax Credit)